1) How long are shipping times?
See our Shipping and Delivery times here.
2) What's your return policy?
See our Return Policy here.
3) Can I cancel my order?
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
4) What happens if I receive the wrong item?
If there’s an issue with your order -- if it’s the wrong size, wrong color, defective, or otherwise not exactly what you wanted -- then simply notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise from there.
5) Do you offer exchanges?
We do not offer exchanges. However, if for any reason you didn’t get the exact product you expected, just let us know at email@example.com so we can arrange an outcome for you. We have our 30 day money back guarantee also because we want you to love our products as much as we do.
6) The ring I ordered is not the correct size can I change it?
Yes you can, you just need to pay shipping, once we receive it, we will send you out a new one with the size you wish.
7) Are the Tungsten Carbide rings hypoallergenic?
We use jewelry grade tungsten carbide, the metals we use are lead and cobalt free.
8) Will your Tungsten Carbide rings turn my finger green?
No the black tungsten ring will not turn your finger green.
9) Does the Tungsten Carbide rings contain cobalt?
No we use nickel as a binder with the jewelry grade tungsten carbide.
10) Are there any special care for Tungsten Carbide rings that we need to do?
Yes, here are the care instructions below:
- Tungsten Rings are very durable but can crack under harsh impact. Although rare, dropping a ring onto a hard surface may cause a slight crack to the surface.
- Avoid using a supersonic cleaner, steam cleaner or harsh chemicals which may cause spotting on the surface of the ring. Instead, clean it with water or mild soap to restore it to its state it was before that will last a lifetime.
- Alcohol hand sanitizers, lotions and dirt can leave build-up on your ring which might make it appear darker. When this happens, just wash it as directed above while thoroughly wiping the surfaces.
11) Does this ring scratch easily?