Sterling Silver Pieces
We want you to be able to keep your Travel Vibes pieces for as long as possible! So here are a few quick recommendations we suggest:
- Avoid lotions, chlorine, detergents, saltwater, silver polish, tanning products and perfumes - the chemicals in these products will react to the metals which can cause discolouration.
- All metals are delicate, so treat your piece with love and care! We recommend cleaning your pieces weekly.
- We recommend not to store your jewellery in the boxes you receive it in, as they are designed for transport and not long-term use.
- Dirty jewellery can be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution. Use a nub free, 100% cotton cloth or a soft toothbrush (if necessary) to remove dirt and gently wipe the piece clean using only the soft pads of your fingers or jewellery cloth.
- Pat dry with a soft cloth (don't use paper towels or tissues as they might cause scratches). When dry, use a special jewellery polishing cloth to restore lustre and remove tarnish.
We recommend that you remove your jewellery before you go bath, shower or planning to do any physical activity. All sterling silver will naturally oxidise slightly and tarnish over time so to care for your piece, simply polish it with a silver polishing cloth. Sterling silver jewellery should be stored away from natural sunlight and heat, in a protective (lined) jewellery box or a tarnish-resistant pouch.
Wrap Bracelets - Vegan and Leather
The wrap bracelets are hand crafted and therefore quite delicate, to ensure they last as long as possible please follow the below care instructions.
- Take off prior to exercising or participating in sports.
- Remove whilst sleeping.
- Keep away from water and remove when showering.
- To clean use a soft cloth
- Keep the jewelry clasped to prevent from tangling.
- Prevention from chemicals will ensure the bracelet lasts longer.
- Do NOT clean leather jewelry with soap and water, this will damage them.
Other Jewelry Pieces
In general most jewelry will last longest if taken off when one sweats or in contact with water.